Friday, December 3, 2010

Just to make everyone aware....I have been catching up on book work for the last month and half. :)I will be making deposits on the last few checks that i have gotten. If you have wrote me a check since OCT 17- NOV 30, it will be coming out tomorrow or monday probably. Just wanted to let everyone know incase you are like me and don't balance your check book nearly often enough....LOL. I don't like surprises (not money ones anyways) so just want to keep you informed. We have had late reg payments, Disney on Ice Money, Uniforms, Late fall product monies, etc so it takes me awhile to get it all done. They like them in seperate deposits and we have to account for every dollar we collect and write what it is for...this takes some time. :)Thanks for understanding and let me know if yall need anything. We are going to the Nashville store again soon to pick up more badges. See ya Monday night at 6 (rescue squad).

No comments: